The Happy Vegan Chef
- 1 package whole wheat pasta spirals
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1/8 cup of each: fresh parsley & thyme
- 1 can olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Prepare pasta according to package
- In a small pan, saute onions in oil until translucent.
- Add artichokes, followed by garlic.
- Remove from heat
- Add tomates, balsamic, and herbs.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and sauce.
- Cool in fridge for an hour.
- Add chia and hemp hearts just before serving.
- Optional: Sprinkle with vegan cheese